Front of House Bartender
Reporting to the Patron Services Manger, the Front of House Bartending staff plays a key role in the delivery of concession services to patrons and to clients. Specifically, bartenders are responsible for the nightly operation of the bar and concessions areas, under the direction and supervision of the Patron Services Manager or Front of House Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service to patrons
- Prepare drink and concession orders, process payments
- Balance cash float and verify inventory at the beginning and end of each shift
- Submit sales report after each shift
- Ensure that the bar is stocked at the end of each shift
- Ensure that the bar area is clean and tidy
- Perform duties as outlined by NB Liquor Licence regulations
- Inform the Patron Services Manager of items that will require re-stocking in between regular orders.
- Must be 19yrs of age
- Previous money handling experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well as a member of a team and individually
- Able to lift 25-30lbs.
- Bilingualism an asset.
Apply by email correspondence to:
Cecile Janes, Patron Services Manager
Deadline for applications is Sunday, August 13, 2023.